The two “frog ladies” of Digital Frog recently got back from the 2010 National Science Teachers Association annual conference in Philadelphia. Response was positive, as always… but sometimes we meet people who are really glad to see us.
Case in point: teacher Lovelle Ruggiero not only enthusiastically came to visit us at our booth, she even helped us make a video of her thoughts and experiences using Digital Frog software in her school:
You can see this video (and our others) on the Digital Frog International YouTube channel.
Find us on Facebook
Looking for other ways to find out what we’re up to? We’ve just created a page on Facebook. Come on over, check it out, become our fan. We’re still adding content, but you can have a look at some pictures from the recent NSTA conference, as well as other things to come.
(Don’t forget, you can still find us on Twitter too.)
We are delighted to announce that Digital Frog products have been approved and are now available through the TIPS/TAPS Purchasing Cooperative with an anytime discount of 10%.
The Purpose of TIPS/TAPS is to:
• Provide school districts and other governmental entities opportunities for greater efficiency and economy in acquiring goods and services.
• Provide quick and efficient delivery of goods and services by contracting with “high performance” vendors.
• Equalize purchasing power for smaller entities that are not able to command the best contracts for themselves.
• Maintain credibility and confidence in business procedures by maintaining open competition for purchases and by complying with purchasing laws and ethical business practices.
• Assist entities in maintaining the essential controls for budget and accounting purpose.
This means that members can order with confidence knowing that all purchasing requirements have already been completed during the RFP process, saving the time and expense associated with competitively bidding each purchase.
Ordering is simple:
1. Create a purchase order (use your district’s normal procedure). Be sure to write or type in DIGITAL FROG somewhere on the purchase order. If you want product shipped by courier please include your EIN number (federal tax id) for US Customs.
2. FAX the purchase order to TIPS/TAPS at 866-839-8472
3. Digital Frog will apply the 10% discount and ship your order within 2-5 business days.
I’ve been trying to come up with a pithy little introduction here, but really all we wanted to share is that we’ve put together a short(ish) movie as an introduction to Digital Frog International’s educational software programs. We think it does a pretty good job explaining what you get with a DFI program, the range and depth of topics we cover and why you and your students can benefit from our software.
So grab some popcorn, but your feet up for a few minutes and let us show you what you get with a Digital Frog product. And if you’re really inspired, you can head over to our DemoWare pages to get your free demo versions to try for yourself.
(If you’ve never checked out the Digital Frog YouTube channel, you can find a growing number of videos, from sample dissection videos from The Digital Frog 2.5 to the shockingly popular time-lapse of a decomposing rabbit, with more going up in the coming months.)