Professional Development Workshops
Using Simulation Software to
Teach the Natural Sciences
In the fall of 2013 The Frog Ladies are planning trips to New York City, Houston TX and Palm Springs CA and will be looking for schools in those areas to host our PD workshop.
We will present the workshop FREE when scheduled in conjunction with other events we are attending around the country. Host schools earn free software and all participants receive a trial license for the program of their choice.
Please click on the links above for your area to sign up.
In this 2-3 hour workshop, participants will
- discuss the attributes of a good learning tool
- explore The Digital Frog 2.5, voted best dissection alternative by eSchool News readers
- explore The Digital Field Trip to The Desert, Wetlands & Rainforest , all award winners
- discover Cell Structure and Function, a World Summit Award winner
- discuss the pros and cons of using digital resources
- receive a limited time subscription to the program of your choice
The host school receive a FREE multi-seat license for the Digital Frog International program of their choice.
The more attendees the more seats your school can earn.
Participants' CommentsVery useful and informative. Loved it!
Very useful for teaching biological sciences
It motivated and engaged me, so I think it will do the same for my students.
This workshop is very explorative and informative; it broadened my perspective.
Very good teaching tool to complement the wet lab.